Back to school season is here! I know a lot of my readers and subbies are probably heading back to school soon and you may want to start your new school year off fresh and in style. I thought I would show you an easy and affordable back to school makeup makeup tutorial to help, so I filmed a video on my YouTube channel showing you how to achieve a school appropriate look with affordable drugstore products. I also have some recommendations for how to make your makeup last through those long classes and study sessions.
So when you’re at school all day, your makeup is bound to wear off as the day goes on. It doesn’t have to though! Here are some of my tips to keep your makeup lasting longer.
1. Don’t forget to use primer before applying your makeup! This will ensure your makeup last throughout the day.
2. Set your makeup with plenty of translucent powder, which will also keep your makeup in place and keep shine away. Pack it in your backpack for touchups throughout the day.
3. Use powder eyeshadows rather than creams or liquids. They last longer and won’t melt into your crease.
4. It’s best to use waterproof eyeliner and mascara so your makeup doesn’t run. No one wants raccoon eyes!
5. Use a lipliner all over your lips to stain the color and lock it in before applying your lipstick. You’ll have to reapply it much less.
I know going back to school can be a little nerve wrecking, and it can be hard to get motivated after having a fun summer off. Remember study hard, but also make sure you have fun! Your education is important and your experience can be positive if you stay positive!
To celebrate back to school season, I wanted to do a giveaway to give one of you a chance to win some beauty products to help you start your school year off with a glamours bang. To enter the giveaway:
1.Make sure you are subscribed to my YouTube Chanel
2. Leave me a comment on the Affordable Back To School Makeup tutorial and tell me why you’d like to win this back to school giveaway.
That’s it. Winner will be emailed via YouTube and announced on Snapchat (simply_sona) on 8/17! You can also check back here to see the name of the winner.
PS – I am a L’Oréal League Partner!