Happy Wednesday loves! This Subscriber Makeover is so adorable you have to see it! Unfortunately the echo was pretty bad (we had just moved into our new office!) so I couldn’t put it on YouTube, but this Subscriber Makeover was so special, I really wanted to share it with you all!
Roberto submitted his beautiful girlfriend Cassie for a makeover and we loved their story so much that we knew Cassie was the perfect person for a makeover! But it got even better, because Roberto wanted to propose! So we planned a surprise proposal with him for after Cassie’s makeup was all done. It was so incredible to be a part of planning the proposal! You can watch the whole video below!
Get the Look
I did a soft brown eye look on Cassie using the Identity Palette, which really complemented her brown eyes! I can totally see this as a bridal makeup look!
- Use Humble as a base all over eyelids.
- Apply Charming as a transitional color along the crease.
- For some shimmer, brush Seductive across lid.
- Darken outer corners and lower lash line using Maverick and Charming.
- Use Fearless to line upper lash line.
- Apply mascara and winged eyeliner. False lashes optional!
Who wants to see some bridal makeup tutorials for the spring and summer wedding season coming up soon?