Between filming, shoots and work events, I’ve been having to wear makeup almost every day and it’s been taking a major toll on my skin! And the longer I wear my makeup, the more attention I have to give to my skincare routine. One of my favorite ways to keep my skin clean is by masking. Lately, I’ve been masking every other day and I’ve seen major improvements in my skin’s texture and way less breakouts. You guys can read all about my favorite masks here and here, but I have to share my favorite NEW mask. Keep on reading to see which new clay mask I’m loving right now!
The new mask I’ve been using is the Ole Henriksen Cold Plunge Pore Mask. As some of you guys may know, I love my clay masks and this one is like no other I’ve used before. First off, it’s a beautiful turquoise color. SO FUN, right? Second, when you apply the mask it has a cooling effect and feels so refreshing on your skin. I leave the mask on for 15 minutes and rinse it off with cool water. Unlike other clay masks that are difficult to take off, this one lathers with water and comes off super easily. It leaves my skin feeling super clean and tight!
- Leaves skin feeling clean
- Removes and controls excess oils
- Unclogs and mattifies pores
- Smoothes texture of skin
HOW TO USE IT
- Remove all makeup and cleanse.
- Dry skin and apply a thin layer with included brush or with fingers (avoid eye area)
- Leave on skin for 15 minutes
- Use cool water to lather and rinse off
- Follow with your favorite serum and moisturizer
- Remember to always use sunscreen if using the mask in the morning.
- Use up to 3x a week
How cute is the team in their face masks? We just started Face Mask Friday at the office #teambonding!
This post was NOT sponsored.
What facemask are you loving right now for summer? Let me know in the comments below!