Chances are you’ve read somewhere or heard from someone that you should be using Vitamin C in your skincare routine. And though I’m always switching up my routine, one of the few skincare products I’ve been using consistently for the last couple of years is a Vitamin C Serum. Since incorporating Vitamin C into my everyday routine, I’ve noticed huge improvements in my skin’s tone and texture. Two of my favorite Vitamin C serums are over $100, so of course, I made it my mission to find an affordable, high-quality one. Keep on reading to hear all about the $20 Vitamin C Serum that even my sensitive skin approves of!
After using the serum remember that using a good quality make up is a key for a nice and care skin, read this foundation for acne prone skin reviews to choose the one that works better for you.
I turned to none other than Amazon to find a powerful, sensitive-skin friendly Vitamin C Serum. After spending quite some time reading ingredient lists and reviews, I ordered the TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum. This serum has over 11k positive reviews, so I can’t say I’m surprised that I’m so impressed with it! I’ve been using it every day for a few weeks now and am really loving the light formula and how easy it glides on to my skin. I’m also really happy that it has no scent and that my sensitive skin is reacting really well to it. If you’re in the market for a Vitamin C serum that won’t break the bank (or that you can keep re-ordering without feeling guilty), I definitely think you should give this one a try.
- Helps defend your skin against free radicals (ie. sun and environmental pollutants)
- Boosts collagen production (anti-aging!)
- Helps fade and prevent brown spots and pigmentation
- Anti-inflammatory (great for reducing acne scarring)
HOW TO USE IT
- Step 1: Cleanse and tone your skin
- Step 2: Take a few drops of Vitamin C Serum in the palm of your hand
- Step 3: Pat the serum onto your skin until it is absorbed
- Step 4: Apply your moisturizer
- Step 5: Finish with a sunscreen
What’s your biggest skincare concern (anti-aging, dryness, breakouts, dark circles)? Let me know in the comments below!